Staff Directory Mrs. Warnock (K - 12 Principal) Mrs. Fraley (Grades K - 1) Mrs. Barnhart (Language Arts/Social Studies) Mrs. Watts (Science/Math) Mrs. McMullen (Language Arts/Social Studies) Mr. Warnock (Mathematics) Mr. Williams (Science/Social Studies) Mrs. Jones (Intervention Specialist) Support Staff Board Members
Community Member Presentations
- Portsmouth STEM Academy invites Community Visitors to speak to students on Mondays and Tuesdays from 10:45 to noon.
- Professionals of all kind are welcome to speak - artists, authors, professors, bakers, musicians, doctors, police officers, judges. etc. Experts in STEM related fields such as architecture, computer programming, engineering, flight, space, construction, etc. are especially encouraged.
- AmazonSmile will automatically donate a portion of your Amazon purchase to Portsmouth STEM Academy with no extra steps or cost to you.
- Select Portsmouth STEM Academy as your designated charity at http://smile.amazon.com/ch/46-5057163
- Remember to always go to Smile.Amazon.com instead of regular Amazon.com to participate!
- Scioto Gives is a one-day on-line matching gift program sponsored by Scioto Foundation.
- The fundraising drive takes place October 23, 2014 between 8am and 8pm.
- Donate in person at the Scioto Foundation, 303 Chillicothe Street.
- Donate online at SciotoGives.org
Boxtops for Education:
- Tear off the Box Tops from the packages you regularly purchase
- Drop off your Box Tops in our collection box
- We will mail in the Box Tops and receive 10 cents per box top to purchase school supplies.